Wednesday, July 21, 2010

About My self

It took nineteen years to create who I am today. Within these years, I have been given the freedom to explore the world in order to satisfy my curiosity toward all the strange and wonderful things in the world around me.

I grew up in a healthy family. I had an elder brother and a younger sister and this made my childhood days more colorful. My parents both had stable careers and this provided us with more opportunities to learn what we desired to.After all the hardship I went through, success was finally shown in my result.

Besides having flying color in my studies. I applied for science stream in my secondary school and I am now pursuing a diploma for electrical and electronic engineering under the Politeknik Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah in Kuantan,Pahang. After I complete my diploma, I will have the opportunity to obtain a stable and challenging career.
I know that the road ahead will not be easy for me, but I cannot stop here. I need to move on in order to reach my goals. My success in the future lies in my own hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment